We are able to arrange Property Owners insurance policies underwritten by major UK-based insurers. In what is one of the most competitive classes of insurance, we have the expertise and relationships with insurers to search the market and ensure you are provided with a policy that provides you with the cover you need at a competitive premium.
Property Owners policies typically include buildings insurance and Property Owners Liability cover and can be tailored to include additional cover for loss of rental income, landlord’s contents and communal contents insurance.
Our experience in property owners policies includes:
- Residential properties insurance
- Commercial premises insurance
- Individual properties insurance
- Portfolios covering a number of residential or commercial properties
- Small, medium and large blocks of flats
- Offices insurance
- Shop and retail insurance
Every property is different, so a policy tailored to meet your individual requirements is essential. Whether you are a freeholder, leaseholder or Residents Association, we can provide you with the knowledge, advice and support you require to ensure your property is correctly insured.
We can also provide policies for less straight-forward property owners risks such as:
- Unoccupied properties
- Properties undergoing redevelopment
- Properties in areas with an adverse subsidence history.