Short Term Property Insurance2018-11-13T22:39:46+00:00

Short Term Property Insurance

You may have already moved into your new home but your old house is still on the market, or you may have just rented new office premises and are renovating before moving in.  In such cases, your standard insurance policy is unlikely to cover your property. However, you will still need a Short Term Unoccupied Property Insurance policy to ensure your property and possessions are protected if anything goes wrong.

A property is defined as unoccupied when is left without an occupant for more than 30 consecutive days or is not furnished enough to be normally lived in. If your property is likely to be unoccupied for more than 30 days, you will need short term insurance until the property is occupied again.

Some insurers are very wary of insuring unoccupied properties and therefore the premium for a short term unoccupied property insurance is likely to be higher than standard home insurance.

With our expertise and knowledge we are usually able to find competitive cover for your Short Term Unoccupied Property needs. We offer 3, 6 or 12 months cover based on your needs.

We also offer Short Term Property Insurance for Occupied properties for those who would like to have cover for their short term properties.

Do you need Short Term Property Insurance? Call our friendly professional specialists on 01753 882222 or request a Short Term Property Insurance Quote by sending the simple inquiry form below.

We are here to help with all your insurance needs regardless of how complex they are. Please see our Unoccupied Property Insurance Overview for more information.

Our Core Values

At Fairweather Insurance, we pride ourselves on finding solutions to even the most complicated and high-risk insurance requirements. Our experienced team work relentlessly to make this happen using their vast knowledge base and strong relationships with insurance providers. Never losing site of our Core Values.