If you are in the contracting industry, then we have extensive experience in providing the right insurance for you. Whether you are a one-man-band, multi-million pound construction firm or property developer, we can cover it all.
We have established relationships with the leading insurers in the market. As a result, we can access a wide variety of extremely competitive and comprehensive products which can be tailored to meet your requirements, no matter how specific they may be.
The most basic policies provide Public Liability insurance cover only. For firms with employees or using labour-only subcontractors, policies will also include Employers’ Liability insurance in accordance with the requirements of the Employers’ Liability (Compulsory Insurance) Regulations Act.
Contractors polices can also be tailored to incorporate a ‘Contractors All Risks’ section which can provide cover in respect of the following areas:
- Contract Works Insurance
- Contract Works including Terrorism extension insurance
- Property Developers – Show Homes / Properties Awaiting Sale
- Own Plant & Tools Insurance
- Hired in Plant Insurance
- Temporary Buildings & Site Huts Insurance
- Employee Tools & Personal Effects Insurance
- Non-Negligent Liability (JCT Clause 6.5.1 or equivalent) Insurance
In addition to the additional covers listed above, we are also in a position to arrange a multitude of insurance policies in respect of other risks pertinent to contracting trades which can include:
- Professional Indemnity Insurance (including Design & Build contracts)
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Commercial Vehicle / Motor Fleet Insurance
Cover for Homeowners
We also have access to specialist policies to provide cover on behalf of homeowners in respect of properties undergoing extension or refurbishment works to include:
- Self-Build Insurance Packages
- Contract Works cover in respect of one-off contracts (including Joint Names policies)
- Non-Negligent Liability insurance cover (including cover issued in Joint Names)
- Public Liability Insurance (on behalf of the homeowner)
- Cover in respect of existing structures