Buildings and Contents Insurance2019-06-18T00:50:11+01:00

Buildings and Contents Insurance

Whether you’re looking for buildings insurance, contents insurance or a combined home insurance policy, we can find the right cover at the right price.

We have access to virtually all of the recognised insurers in the UK and will tailor a quote to fit your individual circumstances. The availability of a wide range of policies means that we can provide you with cover to suit your individual needs, irrespective of whether you are a first time buyer, retired professional or have multiple properties.

Cover is available for all types of property and circumstances including:

and many others…

ALPS Home Emergency Insurance Policy

ALPS Home Emergency Policy is a comprehensive peace-of-mind package for home owners designed to provide immediate help following an emergency in the home. The cover is accompanied by a 24-7 helpline, ensuring that help is just one phone call away.

Do you need Buildings and Contents Insurance? Our friendly, professional home insurance specialists are here to help with all your insurance needs regardless of how complex they are.

Contact Us